“Fun time!”

Clay Cafe Pottery Studio
Reviewed 27 April 2014

visited Clay Cafe while in Halifax and it was a fun outing. we made ceramic tokens to remember our trip to Halifax. Reasonable prices and friendly staff. I recommend it for doing something different.

There are newer reviews for Clay Cafe Pottery Studio

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have been here multiple times with my friends, it's a great little place to go visit for a quiet and artistic evening. It's good for people of all ages and they have a huge selection of figurines to paint. They also have a very wide variety of colours!

2  Thank Samantha L
Reviewed 15 April 2014

You have to give this place a try ..Put your artistic hands to work!! You never know what you will invent..A beautiful dish or cup..A perfect way to spend a rainy day or any day

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We drove to Halifax for March Break. It was our first visit to Clay cafe. At first, I thought that the price was a bit steep, but when you experience the detail and thought that was put into the cafe, it is well worth it. Tons of paint selections, lots of different brushes available, stencils, etc.

We are well staffed, friendly and very helpful.

My children are 8 and they both loved it.

My only negative comment is that seating was at a premium.

Great addition to our March Break, and it's on the list for next year!

1  Thank NovaScotiagirl-21
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is a great place to go for date night. You get to do something together, there are warm drinks, NO TIME LIMITS (my favourite part!), and you can still easily have great conversations in this quiet and relaxed atmosphere.