“Eastern Paradise”

Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Halifax
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. Unbeleivable service from the front desk, housekeeping staff and the restaurant.

3 times in a row- Clean rooms, Great breakfast, exceptional service and overall a wonderful experience at a very reasonable price.

By far, the place to stay at if you are in Halifax. Just wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 December 2011

First an foremost we would like to say that we were their on our Honeymoon last June and the service, respect and hospitality given to my Husband and I during our stay was so fantastic and two very special people who work their named NIMFA and MARK BARRETT went above and beyond their jobs to make our stay as special, memorable and an exceptially pleasent expierience we will cherish for the rest of our lives... We wish to come there again for our 1st wedding anniversary on June, 21st , 2012 and look forward to seeing NIMFA and MARK BARRETT during our stay as well as the staff in their restaurant inside the hotel which was indeed a very beautiful atmosphere and service was such a wonderful expierience as well...We would recommend anyone who may be planning on going to Halifax stay at this Comfort Hotel @ 88 chain lake drive, Bayers Lake Buissness Park , Halifax Nova Scotia we promise you will be pleased by the exceptional treatment you will recieve from the staff in the hotel and their restaurant inside the comfort hotel ...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimandkathy p
Reviewed 17 December 2011

we have stayed at this hotel twice in the past 5 weeks. The service is absolutely fantastic! Our arrival was effortless and the staff couldn't do enough for us . Thanks to Nimea and staff for looking after us so well. I have travelled quite a bit but this hotel is the best by far. The breakfast was beautiful and well organized! When we stayed here in Nov our trip was cut short due to a death in my family. I didn't get his name but the gentleman at the front desk was so attentive and sympathetic to what was going on with us! Thank-you Comfort Inn we will choose you as our home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I just wanted to say that my stay at your Hotel was fantastic. Your
staff was very friendly, the room was very clean and tidy, and
breakfast was very good. Of all the years I traveled your Hotel was
the best I ever stayed at. I really appreciated the upgrade on my
room, I felt like I had Royal treatment. My wife said she wished she
could have been there to share it with me.

The two guys that came in from Ontario to attend the same meeting also
mentioned how nice everything was and they were very pleased.

Thank you again for everything and I will be back.

Darrell D

Room Tip: get the room with large walkin shower in bathroom and wirlpool bath in main room
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2011

First, I do travel a fair bit for business in a year. This was my first time at the Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake and they made it quite an exeptional one right from the beginning with Nimfa at the reception desk. An amazing friendly welcome and took the time to check if I had the proper room for my needs and that even if I book trough a different site than the official Hotel web site.

The room was spacious, very nice and spotless, huge LCD TV with Blue Ray DVD player, Ihome clock alarm/radio, very well thought electrical switch placement and lighting is effecient. You have free wifi, 2 soda's and a free beverage at their Allegro loundge. On the plus side for me, a Starbucks in a walking distance...... I wish their were more staff and hotel like this one. I did made 2 new reservations for futhers travels in Halifax at this same hotel.

Room Tip: like any others Hotels, Room by elevators or stairs case are not my first pick. They have bluray m...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I attended the Mary Kay conference at the Comfort Hotel Halifax, on October 15 & 16, 2011. The Hotel staff were absolutely welcoming, helpful and accomodating. From the time I entered the Hotel, till I left I felt very welcomed. Mark at the front desk made it a speedy check-in and check-out, the Hotel was extremely clean, and inviting. Stamos was an absolutely fantastic help in the conference room. Way to go staff! Thanks so much,
Maxine V

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We stayed one night at this great hotel on our way to Cape Breton. It was easily the best hotel of our trip. The staff were helpful and the room was reasonabley priced. It is situated in a good, safe location. The breakfast was good also.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple