Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$155
US$146
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$161
  • Restaurant
US$236
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Cambridge Suites - Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$223
US$163
US$158
Agoda.com
The Westin Nova Scotian(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$187
US$221
US$216
US$203
US$182
Homewood
1,266 results
All reviewsfree moviescanadiana restaurantnimfa bautistaattached restaurantbusiness parkfront deskblu ray playerbreakfast roomgeneral managerjacuzzi suitehalifax areathe hotel managerdvd playerpeggy's covehot breakfastfree parkingfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed at this location on from Oct.31 - Nov. 2 with 21 female high school soccer players along with 10 adult chaperones & would strongly recommend any teams travelling to the Halifax area to do the same.
The location of the hotel is excellent for shopping &/or dining along with the cinemas in close proximity. The rooms are quite comfortable and spacious and the entire location is very clean.
The buffet breakfast has something for everyone & is quite delicious.
Beyond all that, the entire staff demonstrated outstanding service; very friendly & extremely accommodating to say the least. All staff personnel were very pleasant to deal with at any time of the day...or night.
I have travelled with many teams over the past 20 years coaching youth sports & high school sports and have never had a more pleasurable stay anywhere.
I will certainly be staying here again, the next time I am in the Halifax area.
Give this location a try - you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2013

A wonderful experience again this fall at this Comfort Hotel. Always enjoy staying here on a girls night out. Rooms are great; service is wonderful, buffet breakfast very good and friendly staff. Can't ask for more !!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have stayed some 40 nights over the past 10 months enjoying the warm and personal hospitality of this hotel and its wonderful empolyees. From the well appointed, spacious and clean rooms to the exceptional warm daily breakfast meals, the employees make you feel at home, welcomed and appreciated. After a long drive I arrive to be met by the evening staff who call me by name and have my check in registration completed and keys at the ready. In my room is a welcome note personally prepared and signed by the lovely and charming Josee, an awesome hostess, supported with three cookies and a bottle of water. Talk about making you feel at home, this team does it in spades!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn Bayer's Lake Halifax, NS for 32 nights. It was everything I hoped it would be. It's well located off the Highway Close to shopping Great Dinning. My room was probably the best hotel room I've ever stayed in. Staff at this Hotel front desk, Restaurant and management was excellent. The included Hot breakfast Buffet was deffinitely a delicious bonus. Also the Hotel Restaurant The Canadiana was Excellent for both food and service . The hotel is very clean and the overall decor and feel of the hotel was great and it served as an excellent base for my stay in Halifax. I would Definitely recommend this Hotel !!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremy G
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We only stayed one night but very much enjoyed out stay. Hotel is very clean and decorated very modern. Our desk clerk Josee was very friendly and treated us as if we were visiting her home. The rates were very reasonably and the rooms very spacious and beds were very comfy. I have stayed at many overpriced hotels that need upgrading. I certainly will be back to stay when we are back in the city!! Jackie T-S and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family