“Our second visit to this hotel.”

Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Halifax
Reviewed 15 February 2014

From our arrival at the lobby to our departure all the staff we met were proactively friendly from the tone of their voices and the smiles on their faces to the excellent service provided to make our stay most enjoyable. Jmarte checked us in and Maria settled our departure. Both were pleasant, professional, and as excellent as can be.The hot continental breakfast was delicious, the hotel was very clean modern with pleasing décor. Our room with two queen beds was just as appealing. we will be back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,231)

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This hotel is excellent quality for the money. It is comfortable and has all the amenities required for a great stay. The staff are professional, diligent, detail-oriented, and extremely responsive to customer requests.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side and south side seem to work well.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and I stay in a lot of different hotels but none as great as this one. The staff is so friendly it's not funny and the hotel is so clean and a very reasonable rate with a full hot breakfast. This beautiful hotel is attached to one of the best restaurants in the whole region and excellent prices and fantastic chiefs. You have to try it to believe it! Great area for shopping!

Room Tip: No kidding all rooms are clean and big with micro wave, fridge and complementary tea and coffee a co...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack M
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Whenever I need to do business in Halifax or just need a short getaway, I ALWAYS stay at this hotel. The Quality of the hotel outstanding! Especially for the price you pay! I also like how you do not have to pay for little extras for example you have access to free movies,you get free wifi, there is free parking, and the restaurant doesn't charge for room service PLUS the restaurant is super affordable unlike most hotels.

Jessica works at the front desk and is the best person you will ever meet! Her personality draws you in right away and she makes you feel right at home. She always remembers me and greets me with a big smile every time I stay. She goes out of her way to accommodate everyone and you can tell she truly loves what she does and more importantly loves making people happy.

Thanks Jessica and The Comfort hotel for ALWAYS making my stay amazing! Ill actually be there again in a couple days :) JACUZZI SWEET HERE I COME!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank stephanieparsons
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Stayed here for two nights while visiting customers in the HRM. My back went out on me while traveling in Atlantic Canada, and Erin at the front desk was very thoughtful and helpful. Erin made sure my room had a desk, and since she knew I had cancelled all my visits in Halifax and Bridgewater, she offered me a discount coupon for all my meals at the attached restaurant. She also helped with my luggage at check out. She made a very uncomfortable, and painful, time for me as comfortable as possible. She even called FedEx to ship a package home for me. The best customer service I have ever experienced by a front desk employee. Thank you Erin for everything !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank canuck64
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My experience at this hotel has raised the bar for quality service and experience. I found the rooms generous, prices perfect and service to be outstanding. I will happily return to this hotel again. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This was the first time our family stayed at this hotel, we were impressed with the size of the room , how quiet it was and the free movie rentals plus the discounts for the restaurant . The breakfast was great and the staff went out of there way to make you feel welcome. We will definitely stay there again the next time in Halifax

Room Tip: beds are comfortable and surroundings very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family