My company set up the reservation for me to stay in this hotel recently. The room we received was on the 6th floor. Parking was $23/day (after taxes) to park in their designated lot (a special parking card was required to get in/out). The hotel provides 2 free bottles of water each day with your stay (not a bad touch). The floor also had a shoe shine machine that you can use prior to attending your business meeting (I used it one day).
The Hotel restauarant, Niche has great food at a pretty good price. The pool/hot tub were closed during our stay; but, the hotel is located within walking distance to the Dartmouth ferry and other downtown attractions. The boardwalk is literally 2 blocks from the hotels front doors. The bed was cosy; and, the free wired/wireless internet was a nice feature as well.
Overall, a good stay at a good hotel (with friendly staff to boot).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Halifax located in the heart of Halifax, within a short walk from the famous Halifax boardwalk, the Nova Scotia Sports Hall of Fame, Halifax's farmers market, citadel hill and more. With over 12,000 square feet of flexible event space, we can accommodate a group of up to 200 guests indoors and 480 guests in our courtyard. Host your next Halifax event or meeting with us and we'll take care of all the details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Hotel Halifax
- 4 Points By Sheraton Halifax
- Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points Halifax
- Halifax Sheraton
- Halifax Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Nova Scotia