My wife and I stayed at the Four Points Sheraton a couple of weekends ago when we were in town for the annual Hal-Con. The hotel was clean and modern, the rooms were great, nice and dark at night, we could relax and did so a lot, we could hear some street traffic but that is okay. Staff was friendly, the pool was refreshing and the hotel was within walking distance of everywhere we wanted and needed to be for four days.
We will be staying there again next year, thanks for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Halifax located in the heart of Halifax, within a short walk from the famous Halifax boardwalk, the Nova Scotia Sports Hall of Fame, Halifax's farmers market, citadel hill and more. With over 12,000 square feet of flexible event space, we can accommodate a group of up to 200 guests indoors and 480 guests in our courtyard. Host your next Halifax event or meeting with us and we'll take care of all the details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Hotel Halifax
- 4 Points By Sheraton Halifax
- Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points Halifax
- Halifax Sheraton
- Halifax Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Nova Scotia