Prince George Hotel(Halifax)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$165
US$157
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$199
US$178
  • Breakfast included
Cambridge Suites - Halifax(Halifax)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$186
US$141
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$164
US$157
US$231
US$204
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$198
US$174
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake(Halifax)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$161
US$143
US$263
US$237
  • Pool
All reviewsniche restaurantgreat locationcabin coffeewithin walking distanceunderground parkingfront desk staffcomfortable bedsupon checkspring garden roaddowntown locationnice roomking roommaritime museumharbour frontwater frontpool and hot tubfew blocks
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is well situated just a block away from the harbour front with it unique restaurants and shops. The hotel itself is looking old and in need of renovations. The hotel are friendly and helpful. The room we had was an odd size, U in shape, which did not lend to it being comfortable stay. The hotel's restaurant is located in its convention area and not in the hotel itself - the restaurant being more of a sports bar location with sports on the 30 odd TV's all the time. notwithstanding this the food was good and reasonably priced.

Stayed: June 2018
DavePower902, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

john s thanks for taking time to share this feedback. We do appreciate this.

Great to hear you enjoyed the location and the Niche restaurant and prices. Next time with us please let us know if not happy with room type or location. We are always happy to move room types for guest to ensure they have the best possible experience. We are working toward updating corridors and outdoor spaces in the next month.

Thanks again for this feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is centrally located in downtown Halifax and everything ‘touristy’ was within walking distance. There are a lot of restaurants located 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Rooms were comfortable and clean. They have a system now that if you forego the housekeeping with a 3+ night stay, they give you a $5 voucher to use for their restaurants or use in their snack store down by the lobby. My kids enjoyed using the voucher for candy on our four night stay.

I did ask the front desk on the morning of our second day to have someone come by to empty our garbage and also if we could check out a little later. She said that would not be a problem at all. By the time I got back to the hotel in the evening it was not done so I had to call front desk again. I double checked with the front desk staff the next day to make sure they knew we were checking out an hour later and there was no record of my request.

The pool at the hotel is small and is 4 feet deep in all areas. My kids are strong swimmers but my 8 year old (who is tall) could barely touch the bottom so it was a more challenging fun time for him. Unfortunately, for the four days we stayed at the hotel the hot tub was out of commission.

Overall, I would probably not stay at this hotel the next time I was in Halifax. For the price point that we paid, I think I would like to try another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Luv2Trav3l thanks for taking time to share this feedback.

Communication is so very important in this industry, needless to say this is concerning and we are truly sorry we dropped the ball during your stay. I have shared this feedback with team and will use this feedback as training tool as we head into our busiest months.

Again we are sorry for this experience. If you would like to chat further on this in person please reach out I would be delighted to regain your trust in the Four Points Halifax.

dave.power@whg.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here recently for the second time and stayed for a total of 7 days. The rooms I had were clean, check in and check out was fast and efficient. The hotel is centrally located and a short walk to most things downtown.

I will definitely consider staying here again next time I am in Halifax.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

craigb31 thanks for taking time to share this feedback with the tripadvisor community.

Great to hear you will choose and consider us on your next visit to Halifax.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am here for business. It has overall been great, clean and staff have been pleasant. I only have a few minor issues. The toiletries left ( towels and soaps) have been inconsistent some days I get some some days I don’t. Also for the business aspect we have a rented conference room. The meals haven’t been great. A few food allergies that have been Mentioned multiple times & never corrected.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

well those are 2 of my favourite comments..Great location and amazing sleep! Thanks for this and appreciate you staying with us.

I have shared this feedback with Scanway the company whom caterers our conference room. They are under new ownership and are working hard to ensure great products for our guest. Allergies are so very important so we are sorry this took time and not corrected.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Many hotels have soft mattresses and squashy pillows. This one doesn't and we were very happy.We have been here three times so far. No complaints. We had a minimal view of the harbor, the room was clean, the fridge was not usable but was replaced the very day we complained about the build- up of ice. If you have mobility issues do learn how to navigate the corridors to get to higher street levels.The street level of the lobby to Barrington is daunting if you do not use the inside passageways.

Stayed: May 2018