“Once is enough”

Ranked #453 of 733 Restaurants in Halifax
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Our beautiful restaurant features Lunch Buffet everyday starting at 11am.Our Grill-your-own bread bar is complementary with every meal.Our outdoor patio overlooks beautiful Spring Garden Road and is open now.We are the home of $4 drinks. All day, everyday, enjoy a refreshing beverage for only $4, including Bottled Beer, Wine, Draft, Coolers, Cocktails and Bar Shots.We also offer take-out and delivery.
Miami, Florida
“Once is enough”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were staying at the Lord Nelson with our dog and needed something to take away. We tried a pizza from Pizza Delight and it was not very good. Traveling around the Canadian Maritime Provinces we noticed a number of Pizza Delights (not quite as common as Tim Hortons but there are lots of them). We don't know if what we had was the standard quality from Pizza Delight but it was not up to par with Dominos, Papa John's or Pizza Hut in the States. We have not plans to have another pizza from Pizza Delight anywhere.

Visited May 2014

“Terrible Customer Service”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My roommate and myself decided to visit Pizza Delight on a Wednesday night for some nachos and beer. They have cheap drinks here, so that's usually why we like to pop in. We were not upset with our food, and but our server hardly ever paid attention to use because he was busy tending to the 6 drunk people at the bar (getting them more drinks). What really upset me the most was strange experience I ended up having with one of the drunk guys at the bar. For some reason, he kept feeling the need to turn around in his bar stool and yell at me about "seeing my camel toe" which I guess sounds funny, but it was honestly really awkward. He had several outbursts towards my roommate and myself (we were just minding out business). NO ONE, including the assistant manager asked him to quiet down or stop. Luckily I am not horrified by these situations, but it was just unfortunate no one said anything since I visit there quite frequently.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Samantha L
Halifax, Canada
“Good seating, food, service & special offer”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We chose Pizza Delight because two of the three of us celebrated our birthday on the same day and they have a special offer that you get your meal for FREE (upon proof that it IS your DOB). We of course ordered more than the birthday meals - money well spent. Food good, excellent waiter, great booth for our own private party. Ambient music not intrusive, so we could have a real conversation.

Had never been there before. Likelihood of returning is pretty high.

One failing: They have only ONE Heineken glass! So we had to drink our Heinekens draft out of Coors Lite glasses. The Heineken rep should be made to stand in the corner for this. The beer was also somewhat flat. Heikeken rep - get your act together, buddy - earn your keep!

• Visited January 2014
Quebec City, Canada
“Pizza delivery”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

After a long day travelling, I decided to order a pizza for dinner as I was too exhausted to get out!

Knowing Pizza Delight chain from my numerous trips in Maritimes, I decided to elect the. For my first dinner in Halifax.

First of all, pizza price was very high! $26.09 for a 12" Pizza! At this price, coming from Pizza DEĹIGHT, I was expecting nothing more than a good Pizza!

45 minutes after my call, I received my pizza... Uncooked! The cheese was melted but the crust was still in a "liquid" state so my dinner was not edible!

It is the worst pizza I've had in my life! A so simple thing to do! How can a pizza chain not be able to cook their pizza to perfection!

I will never order Pizza Delight again... They ruined my dinner :-(

Visited January 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Horrible service.”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Worst waitress I have ever had. My sister and I visited for lunch while out doing a bit of shopping. The dinning room was way too hot, felt like we were sitting in an oven. Our waitress took a long time to come take our order, then took forever to get our drinks. After our food arrived she didn't come to check how things were going. Usually I understand if a place is busy and these things happen because the waitress can only do so much at once but the place was dead when we were there - maybe about 5 other customers. After we were finished some other waitress gave us our bill and then our waitress came to give us mints while another waitress helped us pay. I was not happy with the service I received for what I paid. I probably will not be returning to this location.

Visited October 2013