“Simply Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Halifax
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The cheesecake is truly wonderful and the service is second to none. Such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere every time. Every time the selection is different and it's always so hard to choose. One of our favorite places in the city.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My fiancé and I first tried Sweet Hereafter on Valentine's Day and we loved it! I have started taking out of town friends here for a special treat. Any time I have gone here I have skipped supper prior, as the cheesecake is so rich and the slices are a generous size. Along with a big glass of cold milk, it is very filling! A couple times we have gone here later in the evening (around 8:30pm) and they were sold out of the most appealing flavours. On only one occasion they were completely sold out ! I have just learned to go there earlier to guarantee lots of options :)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The cheesecake is as good as it gets.
Wonderful service, knowledgeable staff.
Lots of varieties especially if you love chocolate,
My only suggestion would be to have more fruit based options :)

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I've moved away from Halifax about 2 years ago and I still crave the cheesecake from Sweet Hereafter. I have yet to find a place that lives up to its standards. The owners provide fantastic and friendly service as well.
My husband and I used to visit Sweet Hereafter for a slice of cheesecake but we would be craving more by the time we arrived home. We then began ordering the smaller sized cakes and then upgraded to the larger size. Our addiction was the Snickers flavoured cheesecake! Soooo good! :)

1  Thank Tracy H
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is one place for tea/coffee and some awesome deserts. They make the stuffs right there in front of you and yes they taste delicious. Absolutely amazing. Original flavors and some great presentation. I was here with my two daughters during our vacation and they loved this place so much. We choose the vegan gluten free cake with raspberry coulis; it was just perfect, creamy and soft. It literally melts away in your mouth. My daughters wanted to go back the second day too for some more cheesecake, but we had a flight to catch, hence couldn’t revisit. This place is super recommended, especially if you plan to take your kids out for a surprise treat.