“Another fantastic experience”

Le Bistro By Liz
Ranked #18 of 761 Restaurants in Halifax
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Liz Ingram-Chambers brings you Le Bistro by Liz, where you will find a bit of old world French charm right in the heart of Halifax. A quaint, cozy full of life restaurant that features lots of Parisian cafe favorites, cooked in an open style kitchen.From the moment you enter the doors you get caught up in the unpretentious atmosphere, hear the buzz of friendly conversation and experience the best in customer service. Offering quick lunches, great brunches and evenings that never end with live entertainment Wednesdays through Saturday nights.. Weekend brunches include FREE drink. Le Bistro is the place for any occasion or delectable delight.Le Bistro by Liz is now open and waiting to serve you!
Reviewed 9 February 2014

You can't beat this place! It's beautiful, the food is fresh and carefully prepared, the staff are fantastic and the prices are very fair - you're not gouged like some restaurants like to do. We booked in advance and had a romantic table for 2 in the atrium which is very pretty at night. They had a wonderful guitar player for ambience for nice background music. Our server, Brennan, was perfect: knowledgeable, friendly, right there at the right time, never hovering - spot on! My husband had the chicken and I had the haddock and we were both pleased with the evening's featured wine, a nice Rothschild Pinot Noir. Our desserts were fantastic too! We had 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, a nice bottle of wine and 2 desserts for $100 which is truly incredible value. We'll be back soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Hi I have been to Le Bistro by Liz twice now and I just wanted to say what a pleasant experience it has been. Lovely atmosphere and decor, live music and great food. I had the chicken crepe which I really enjoyed. The server was excellent, very accomodating. Liz the owner, is such a nice person and really makes her guests feel welcome. I also think that the prices are very reasonable for a restaurant of this calibre.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The ever-reliable Le Bistro provided a lovely brunch between Christmas and New Year. We had smoked salmon eggs benedict and a sausage-based omelette, shared a lemon parfait, coffees and tip for under $40. And, that included Bloody Mary's too! All in all, a fine brunch experience--good quality food, pleasant atmosphere and great service. Keep it up Liz!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Another beautiful meal at Le Bistro! Myself and 3 girlfriends had a wonderful Christmas dinner here before the actual big day. We had perfect service, carefully and beautifully prepared entrees (I had Pot au Feu) and fantastic desserts. (although I'd catuion you split profiterales with a friend or two - the portion is huge : )

Reviewed 30 November 2013

My cousin was in from out of province so we had a girls night here - amazing as always!! Everyone ordered the lemon dessert and LOVED it - exceptional! Three of us had the penne special - absolutely wonderful taste! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

1  Thank Mandria C