“Great way to see Halifax” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of I Heart Bikes

I Heart Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best of Halifax by Bike. I Heart Bikes offers guided tours of Halifax and outside nature areas, bike rentals, and a retail shop. Their bicycle tours are the best way to experience Halifax, whether you are looking for sightseeing attractions, cruise ship shore excursions, a fun and interactive history lesson, or simply looking to experience the green side of the city.
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great way to see Halifax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We decided to turn a grey day into an adventure by taking out cruisers for the day. We did one of the city tour routes - the bikes were great, the route gave us an excellent tour of the city including the recommended lunch spot ... service at the trailer was excellent as well. All in all a great day.

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“#BestCruisers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great way to see Halifax. Awesome Staff. Bikes were in great shape. Extra fun with a basket up front to store all the goodies you grab along the way. Halifax is a bike friendly community with bike lanes, shared lanes, and drivers who were friendly towards cyclists.

Brampton, ON
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Reasonable price, friendly service, helpful maps. Highly recommended! Made for a really great day in Halifax.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time - Bikes & Bites tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

My wife and I were visiting Hailfax for the 1st time and choose the Bikes & Bites tour. We had a great time with Sarah, taking around the city and providing insightful information about Halifax and its history. We then went on a great food tasting tour with Clare to enjoy the local produced foods and excellent places to eat in the area.

We thoroughly enjoyed boths tours and recommend it to anyone visiting Halifax.

Vancouver, BC
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“What a great company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We rented two bikes and a chariot today from these awesome ladies and let me tell you they were great! The best bikes we have rented and we rent bikes everywhere we can. The people were helpful funny and extra caring about making sure we got the most for our experience. We did not do a tour as we have a four year old and like to goa t our own pace but I am sure it would be awesome. If you are in Halifax this the way to see the city!!