“Highly Recommend I Heart Bikes!!”
Review of I Heart Bikes

I Heart Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best of Halifax by Bike. I Heart Bikes offers guided tours of Halifax and outside nature areas, bike rentals, and a retail shop. Their bicycle tours are the best way to experience Halifax, whether you are looking for sightseeing attractions, cruise ship shore excursions, a fun and interactive history lesson, or simply looking to experience the green side of the city.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My Husband, 1 year old, and I have visited I heart bikes twice and can not wait to go back, we had amazing service and had such a fun family time exploring the city. We rode all around Point Pleasant Park and toured the city and waterfront. What a great way to see beautiful Halifax on a beautiful bike. Our young daughter enjoyed herself so much. Can not wait to go again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I guess I was lucky that I decided to get a tour of Halifax through I Heart Bikes. I thought it was going to be an OK experience but it turned out to be the best experience I've had in a city of that size. The tour guide was very knowledgeable not only in the history of the city but also in what goes on in the city at that exact moment. This helped me to be able to enjoy my time after the tour. Overall I highly recommend I Heart Bikes

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We rented bikes for the day to explore Halifax on our own. I can't recommend I Heart Bikes enough. The bikes were nice and well-maintained, the young woman at the pier was helpful and made great suggestions for our ride.

1  Thank Eric V
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Sarah was a wonderful, charming and knowledgeable tour guide as we biked through Halifax on a sunny September morning. Our cruise ship was docked in Halifax for the day, and we had researched I Heart Bikes online and booked before we departed. Sarah spent extra time with us in order to show us all the sights, as she patiently answered our many questions. We learned of Halifax history and got her insights into the future of this lovely city as it goes through revitalization. The bikes were good, but I had some trouble with the gears on mine, and the ride up the road to the Citadel was arduous...but I nonetheless made it and received congratulations from Sarah once we reached the top! Would highly recommend this as a good alternative to a bus tour if you are spending time in Halifax.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We decided to turn a grey day into an adventure by taking out cruisers for the day. We did one of the city tour routes - the bikes were great, the route gave us an excellent tour of the city including the recommended lunch spot ... service at the trailer was excellent as well. All in all a great day.