“Good bikes and good service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of I Heart Bikes

I Heart Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best of Halifax by Bike. I Heart Bikes offers guided tours of Halifax and outside nature areas, bike rentals, and a retail shop. Their bicycle tours are the best way to experience Halifax, whether you are looking for sightseeing attractions, cruise ship shore excursions, a fun and interactive history lesson, or simply looking to experience the green side of the city.
Montreal, Canada
“Good bikes and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

IHeartBikes have excellent road and hybrids (Opus). They're conveniently located down near the water in a fashionable yellow container (hard to miss!). They're very accommodating in terms of equipment like locks, helmets, lights, etc., if you want to change bikes for different usages - road bike for overland trips, hybrid for measuring up with Halifax's steep streets to go to your conference, meeting or visit, providing you with a bike on sunday morning. Monica is always able to suggest a good excursion - unfortunately I didn't get to go to Fisherman's cove. I'd however highly recommend getting a good road bike and going south west to Herring Cove and Ketch Harbour, beautiful coves and an impressive fortress (York redoubt) on the way. Nice day trip!

Visited June 2014

nanaimo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our guide, Camilla was kind, attentive (there were a couple of children in our group) and knowledgeable. Bikes were comfy, easy to ride and well-maintained. Although Halifax seems to be hilly the route was not at all challenging. Having limited knowledge of Halifax, we found that the bike tour was the very best way to learn about the city and what we learned from Camilla helped us make decisions about how to spend the rest of our time there!!
I would heartily recommend this tour

Visited June 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Highly Recommend I Heart Bikes!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My Husband, 1 year old, and I have visited I heart bikes twice and can not wait to go back, we had amazing service and had such a fun family time exploring the city. We rode all around Point Pleasant Park and toured the city and waterfront. What a great way to see beautiful Halifax on a beautiful bike. Our young daughter enjoyed herself so much. Can not wait to go again.

Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Best way to explore Halifax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I guess I was lucky that I decided to get a tour of Halifax through I Heart Bikes. I thought it was going to be an OK experience but it turned out to be the best experience I've had in a city of that size. The tour guide was very knowledgeable not only in the history of the city but also in what goes on in the city at that exact moment. This helped me to be able to enjoy my time after the tour. Overall I highly recommend I Heart Bikes

Visited May 2014
Tucson, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Bike Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We rented bikes for the day to explore Halifax on our own. I can't recommend I Heart Bikes enough. The bikes were nice and well-maintained, the young woman at the pier was helpful and made great suggestions for our ride.

Visited October 2013