“Total rip off”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Total rip off”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you go in July don't expect to see any whales as they are not around until August and Sept. All we saw were sea gulls. Many people we spoke to told us that the whales don't come until August. I don't think it should be advertised as a whale watch when they know there are no whales to see. It was a BORING
2.5 trip.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank FranK151

Halifax, Nova Scotia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Harbour Cruises!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

These are so much fun! Go to the Halifax Waterfront, look for Murphy's, and book a 3 hour cruise for a little more than $20pp. It's an amazing way to see the Halifax and Dartmouth waterfronts in an upbeat, music-filled environment. Most of the ships have a bottom level for rainy days, but be sure to go to the top of the ship to see the views. They serve liquor, pop and water during the evening cruises. Catch a cruise put on by the different radio stations, and you'll get free treats too. :)

Trinidad
147 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“An Enjoyable Tour”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Despite no sightings of whales, I did manage to see 4 seals which was nice. The lobster catching part of the tour was also fun. Bird feeding on the tour was also a plus. In addition, the scenic view of the Harbour was a delight. The tour guides were informative and helpful and I've learnt a lot about the history of Halifax. I am tempted to give 5 stars but due to no whale sightings, I will give 4.

1 Thank Avidesh S
New Hamburg
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Whale watching - saw a mother and baby!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Today my husband and I went whale watching on Murphy's whale and nature tour. We saw a mother whale minke and her pup numerous times! It was very exciting! The mother actually jumped right out of the water several times. Staff was very nice and professional. However I realize we were probably very lucky to see this .. We have been on a tour before and spent more money and didn't see anything ..timing is everything .

4 Thank DeeMDakin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Murphys”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My first experience at Murphys restaurant. It was amazing. Our server Jill was so very good at what she does...tasks

Visited May 2014