“YUM!”

Pizzadelic
Ranked #302 of 760 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Our daughter who is attending university found this place and is a regular customer for over 3 yrs. We started ordering pizzas and donairs here every time we visit Halifax. March 8th while staying at a hotel in bayers lake, we ordered in a pizza and enjoyed every bite! Best pizza in Halifax in my opinion and reasonable prices!! Great attitude by staff as well :)

2  Thank Fiteflybug

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Love the donairs and pizza, the prices are awesome and the service is quick. A trip to the city would not be complete without a stop for pizza and donairs to take home. This is a favorite.

1  Thank NSNeena
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This is the best pizza in the city, hands down. It is simple, delicious, and if you're hungry.... fear not, a single silces is 1/4 of a large pizza! It's huge.
They also have a very large menu ranging into dishes you wouldn't expect from a pizza shop. Drop by, it's a good bang for your buck... and belly :)

2  Thank alex w
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I recently moved to Halifax and happened to stop in for a slice after noticing how close it was to where I live. Slice was HUGE and very yummy (it's always hard to out-do your hometown pizza shop but pizzadelic definitely got my vote!) My roommate and I decided to order pizza and garlic fingers for supper one night and the shop did not disappoint once again! Absolutely delicious.
The staff have always been extremely friendly and enthusiastic when I've gone in.
If you haven't tried it its definitely worth giving a shot!

2  Thank lacocala
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We recently ate here for the first time. The pizza was hand tossed and very good. One of the better pizza places in the area. The service was prompt and cheerful and lots of seating inside.

1  Thank Edwin F