“One of my favorite cozy atmosphere's in Halifax.”
Review of World Tea House

World Tea House
Ranked #11 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Halifax
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Specialists in organic fair trade teas from around the world. World Tea House is a cafe-style tea house with seating for 20, allowing customers to sit in and enjoy a tea from our collection of over 100 teas and blends from around the world. All our teas are available to buy retail in store and online. Locally owned and operated.
Reviewed 18 January 2014

When I spend time walking around downtown Halifax, this is one stop I have to make. The World Tea House has such a cozy, quiet atmosphere which contrasts nicely to the rush of downtown. I love trying new tea blends and the staff are so friendly and helpful when helping me choose, they really know their tea. This is a great place to take a break, have a tea or nice hot chocolate and read a good novel or comic book.

1  Thank Locke_and_key