“Worst veggie burger ever!”
Review of Flip Burger

Flip Burger
Ranked #176 of 742 Restaurants in Halifax
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My friends and I ate there the other day and I was so disappointed with the beaner burger. It was literally a bean curd patty on a bun with no condiments. Maybe I missed the part where I was supposed to tell them what I wanted on it but I was shocked to see that the burger was sitting on a dry bun. My friend's burgers looked great but they had meat burgers. Anyway, I was looking forward to trying it but I won't be back. Relish on Quinpool is better. Very friendly staff though.

1  Thank Ohearnia
There are newer reviews for Flip Burger

Reviewed 7 August 2014

A huge variety of burger choices but I especially loved, loved, loved the flip chips! Staff was very helpful and our food was served nice and hot and exactly the way we ordered! Would recommend to anyone to try this place!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

In my opinion, the best burger in town, at least at the Lancewood location. My husband and I are regulars here. The burgers are made to order, and I definitely love the haystack onions and the BBQ sauce on mine! The fries are hand-cut and delicious too! Tell them not to overcook them, they can sometimes be too crunchy. If you eat here, you will return. The shakes and poutine here are great as well.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a reasonably priced burger establishment where you order at the counter and pick up your order at another counter the prices are very reasonable for this area the burgers were excellent and the fries also.it is located a few blocks up the hill from the waterfront it's all the prices are much more reasonable that he would find on the waterfront there is wifi at the restaurant and plenty of seating. If you are looking for a quick meal much better than ordinary burger places, it is an excellent place to stop and have a burger. there are lots of toppings and sauces all of which can be added at no cost. Coke products are available as fountain drinks and refills are included. Expect to pay about 10 to 11 dollars for burger, fries and soft drink.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

First time here. Order at the counter and they give you a number to pick up from the cooking area. Not a sit down and order from a menu experience. Staff were great and helpful as there are lots of choices and the burgers themselves were fine. My wife and I also demolished the Flip Chips in record time. Many burger variations so a second trip would be a distinct possibility.