“Great quality and service for reasonable prices!”
Review of Spirit Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spirit Spa
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great quality and service for reasonable prices!”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband and I were visiting Halifax from Saudi Arabia this summer and were recommended to visit Spirit by our hotel staff. They offer a wide range of services and customer service is clearly a priority at the Spa. We were warmly welcomed and cared for each visit. I had a relaxing facial and pedicure (great products!), and my husband and I had great therapeutic massages. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2012

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Staff is amazing, they take great care of you. Good for wedding parties, lots of neat products. Great location.

Visited August 2011
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an urban spa should be like.”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Brought a friend to get a pedicure. For an hour and fifteen minutes, including soak, scrub, clip and cleaning, massage, and paraffin wax = $60 before tax and tip. That is a very good price. The staff was friendly and professional; the atmosphere was laid-back and comfortable; the decor is urban but warm. My first time here but definitely not my last!

Visited July 2011