I usually stayed at te Marriot Harborfrontg about 1/2 mile down the street but after a mediocre experience my last trip I decided to try this Courtyard. I was blown away by the courteous staff and the hotel itself. As a platinum rewards member I was upgraded to a well appointed suite that had a view of the harbor. The valet service quickly brought the car down whenever I needed it. There are many great restaurants and shops within walking distance. Do yourself a favor and pack a windbreaker even during the summer months. The high was 57 when I was there and I scrambled to find one that was not $300. This Courtyard will be my new home away from home when I travel to Halifax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Courtyard
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia