Beautiful hotel and super location. Walk to many places of interest and foods. The boardwalk was always lively no matter the time of day. Folks very friendly everywhere we went. Wish we had more time there. Two days was hardly enough to see it all. Walked and toured most of the day. Beautiful city. go visit the Fort and the Markets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Courtyard
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia