I absolutely loved the fireplace in the lobby. We had fun taking pics of the sleigh they had there as well.
The room was nice and the beds were comfortable. It was winter so couldn't see much from the window
I enjoyed the exercise room and pool.
It was nice to go down to the lobby later in the evening and have a drink. The setup of the bar is open and part of the lobby. When they closed at 11, my friend and I had a glass of wine in front of the fireplace. We were there for at least an hour talking. It was great. This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. Staff were great.
It was also great to pay $20.00 for parking and they parked it for you. Didn't have to deal with downtown parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Courtyard
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia