I stayed at the Courtyard for a week in May and the wonderful staff, especially Stephanie and Bee made me feel at home. This was my second stay and the only thing I was disappointed in was that they no longer have the buffet breakfast. However as there is a coffee maker and a mini fridge in the room as well as a supermarket nearby I made my breakfast there. After the first night I had a great view of the harbour. The rooms are spacious, spotlessly clean and quiet. There a great deal to see and do within walking distance and many great restaurants nearby. I was helped with reservations for restaurants and tours and also bus route in Dartmount and Halifax.
Thanks for a great vacation in Halifax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Courtyard
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia