“Good Pub Food.”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Nova Scotia
“Good Pub Food.”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The service was good. The lamb burger was very good. The chicken club was good. The Argyle offers outdoor dining in Downtown Halifax.

Visited July 2014

Prescott Arizona
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Ate there in March and again in June. Had a variety of food including their pizza, scallops and haddock. All were very good!

It has a really good beer selection on tap and good wines too. The service was impeccable and the summer patio has an awning to keep the rain or sun rays at bay.

Can't wait to return to try out another dish!

Halifax, Canada
“Poor groupon experience”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I bought a 2 for 1 flights of craft beer experience 4 samples of craft beer (decent sized servings) for $10. A good price and a cool experience. I bought 2 and used 1 in December, then went to use my 2nd one this week. We had our beers and just as we were finishing up the server said I owed her $3 for the tax on the $20 value. I refused politely. Needless to say, buying a Groupon for $10 then presenting it and being asked to pay another 30 percent seemed outrageous to me. The point of the groupon is to get the people in the door and make a good impression in hopes of them returning. This experience does not make me want to return. I felt like they were trying to hose me with the small print. Advice: if you need to recover the tax from a client, build it into the price, don't sucker them in with a low price and try to take it from them later. Ps. I left the server a $5 tip, but expect it was taken for tax by the manager

Visited February 2014
1 Thank P W
Halifax, Canada
“Dirty”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

When was the last time this place was cleaned or maintained? Like seriously guys a coat of paint would really go a long way here, not to mention the bathrooms are borderline unusable. Great spot for cheap drinks if you want to be around young kids binge drinking and puking everywhere but for a decent experience go elsewhere.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Fishy902
Prospect, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I ate dinner here for a friend's birthday. We were greeted right way and seated. Our waitress was helpful. I ordered the "everything burger" and it was absolutely MASSIVE. Would highly recommend it, one of the best burgers I've ever had. No complaints about this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014