“Best Thai in Halifax”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I love eating at Baan Thai! My wife and I went there for the first time back in 2005 when they were located on Dresden Row and it became one of our go to restaurants in Halifax. We have since moved away from the city but we eat here almost every time we make a trip to Halifax. The cashew chicken is one of my favourite dishes I have had at any restaurant anywhere. You won't be disappointed. Poor student tip: come after 9pm for lower prices :)

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Went to Baan Thai for dinner on March 18 and it was one of the best Thai meals I've ever had. The cashew tofu was wonderful and the service was impeccable: lightning quick and very friendly. There was absolutely nothing to dislike, including the price. I will surely return on every trip to Halifax.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We just came by by chance and really enjoyed our dinner! Great service, clean place and authentic thai food for a really good price. Can definitely recommend it!!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I visited the Baan Thai on Blowers Street based on good reviews in Trip Adviser. I enjoyed the experience. The restaurant is nicely decorated in Thai style, very clean and neat. The service was pleasant. Best of all the food was great, just I as had anticipated. My dish was Pad King (ginger chicken). Give it a try

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We went to Baan Thai Sept. 14th for dinner and could not be more pleased with the food, service,and price. Our only surprise was the few people at the restaurant for that time of night. I hope things pick up or it was an off night. Truly one of the best Thai restaurants in downtown Halifax.