“Baan Thai”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Gander, Canada
“Baan Thai”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We went on the recommendation from a friend.
Waitress was great.
Food was good.
They have a number of different specials on selected nights - e.g Saturday night buffet.
Seating filled up after 630pm.
A couple of window tables overlooking Blowers as the restaurant is on the 2nd story.
Will return again

• Visited May 2014

Comox, Canada
“Huge menu, outstanding service”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were in town on business and went for dinner with a gang of friends as we had heard the food was terrific and their rating on the Urban Spoon was very high. We weren't disappointed in the least. To begin with, the waitress was fantastic, responsive, knowledgeable, able to suggest wine pairing options at a Thai restaurant (a first for me) and she was bang on! We shared amongst the gang, samples so many different plates and every single one was delicious. A definite place to return to next time I'm in town.

• Visited April 2014
Cape Breton Island, Canada
“Best Thai in Halifax”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I love eating at Baan Thai! My wife and I went there for the first time back in 2005 when they were located on Dresden Row and it became one of our go to restaurants in Halifax. We have since moved away from the city but we eat here almost every time we make a trip to Halifax. The cashew chicken is one of my favourite dishes I have had at any restaurant anywhere. You won't be disappointed. Poor student tip: come after 9pm for lower prices :)

• Visited March 2014
Drummondville, Canada
“One of the best!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Went to Baan Thai for dinner on March 18 and it was one of the best Thai meals I've ever had. The cashew tofu was wonderful and the service was impeccable: lightning quick and very friendly. There was absolutely nothing to dislike, including the price. I will surely return on every trip to Halifax.

• Visited March 2014
Halifax, Canada
“excellent”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We just came by by chance and really enjoyed our dinner! Great service, clean place and authentic thai food for a really good price. Can definitely recommend it!!

Visited March 2014