“Coffee Addiction”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Dropped in to this little Cafe while all my buddies were still asleep at the hotel. Great little spot. Love the woodsy feel, the coffee was excellent and I highly suggest trying one of their baked goods! Wicked location for the summer, super close to the Pier! :)

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have been to Halifax, N.S. twice this year after finding Cabin Coffee the first time it became my favorite place to stop for a hot or cold coffee drink. The Maple Latte was awesome! A must stop when in Halifax.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Whenever we stay downtown this is our breakfast stop. Reasonable prices, internet, good cofffee and food, and cozy.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Such a lovely bright, warm, colourful, cozy, super-Canadiana decorated cafe complete with leather armchairs and coffee tables. Difficult to leave! Lovely big latte in mug and lightest English muffin I ever had with egg, cheese and tomato (also available with meat). Wide range of yummy foods and all kinds of coffees etc.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I never leave Halifax without visiting Cabin Coffee! The food is great, the coffee is delicious and the workers are wonderful! I especially love stopping in during the summer, so I can sit on the muskoka chairs and people watch.