“I love I Love Sushi!”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Nova Scotia
“I love I Love Sushi!”
Reviewed 12 April 2009

I Love Sushi is my favourite Japanese restaurant in Halifax. Try the tofu age. Their lunch specials are also really good and inexpensive.

St.John's
“fantastic sushi”
Reviewed 30 November 2008

The food was very authentic, fresh and delicious. The service was fabulous. Would recommend to anyone! We went in a group of 13 and had a minimal wait for our meal.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not really a sushi place”
Reviewed 28 December 2007

Not really a sushi place

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Denis and I went here for our first date, and it's now our anniversary tradition :)”
Reviewed 20 December 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“found a piece of saran wrap in my avacado roll”
Reviewed 14 December 2007

found a piece of saran wrap in my avacado roll