“Great Food & Service”

Seasons by Atlantica
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons by Atlantica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 720 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chic yet casual, inspired yet pleasantly family. The service is outstanding and the panoramic views as as captivating as the food is delicious. Our culinary team utilizes fresh, local ingredients combined in unexpected innovative ways to give cherished favourites a bold new look and mouth-watering taste. Perfect for any occasion, Seasons by Atlantica Restaurant and Lounge is where Halifax comes together to dine, relax, meet, and unwind.
Summerside, Canada
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was dining alone which can sometimes be awkward, however my waiter was so friendly I felt like I had company. He was very attentive to my drink, excellent service. I had the duo burger which was really good.

Visited July 2014

Halifax, Canada
“Great start of the Day”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I would like to mention my waiters services, I've had the pleasure being served by Cody, it makes a huge difference when my day is started off by "good morning", lots of smiles and what an amazing personality! My husband and I were taken care of with the upmost respect from Cody, he made sure we were happy before we left! The coffee and food was excellent, it makes a huge difference when the service is excellent as well!

• Visited August 2014
Hamilon, ON
“Wonderful staff”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We just spent 4 days in Halifax and ate our breakfasts at Seasons. We did the buffet and it was very good. Scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, fruit, cereals, cheese, yogurt, toast, etc.
We also had one lunch and consisted of their Seafood Chowder (which was awesome) and two salads, also fantastic. They make a mean cappuccino too!
What really makes this place stand out for me is the staff. They are all very welcoming and helpful, outstanding customer service. One employee stood out for me, his name is Cody. So friendly and charming and a great server. If only all establishments had a servers like him!

• Visited July 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Surprisingly good for a hotel restaurant”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Tonight I enjoyed a lovely meal along with two friends at Seasons in the Atlantica Hotel. The short ribs were tender and delicious. The chowder was amazing. Friends had the fried haddock and the double smoked pork chops. I had a taste of both and found them to be just ok - both seemed over cooked to me. Our waitress Terri C. was wonderful - friendly, prompt and a genuine smile throughout our meal. The house white wine is an Italian Pinot Grigio that was very nice. We shared a ginger cake that was stuffed with caramel - delicious!! A restaurant in a hotel wouldn't normally be my choice for dinner but Seasons did not disappoint.

• Visited July 2014
“Great experience all around!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Staying at the atlantica was perfect great service and atmosphere I will definitely return! I would also like to say that Danny was the most informative and friendly person of them all he had all the answers to my questions when I called to book the room. Great place to stay!