“Very Bad Customer Service”
Review of Alexandra's Pizza

Alexandra's Pizza
Ranked #528 of 760 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: South End
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I feel someone needs to know about the bad experience we just had at Alexandria's Pizza on Queen St. In Halifax NS.
We ordered two large donairs with cheese and where brought out two donair poutines instead. When I explain that this is not what we ordered the cashier got very rude and nasty towards us and insisted that the order was right. She then charged us another $6.50 to fix the order. We really like Alexandria
s and order there often. But on top of that the food was cold. We found this incident to be very unfair.

5  Thank TravelBug2k

Reviewed 1 July 2013

When I phoned to order delivery I was told that I needed a local number. I wasn't sure why this was the case but was told that "it is for the protection of the drivers". When I said I was sitting in my house but had just moved here and was there anything they could do, they said no. I then said "I guess I won't be ordering from your store again" at which point the person I was speaking to said "Go F#@$ yourself" as he hung up the phone! I was shocked so I called back and got the same person and asked for a manager. He said he was the manager. I asked if I could speak to anybody else and he said no. I told him I couldn't believe he spoke to a customer that way and he pretended he didn't say it stating "I don't speak like that" ! As if I made it up! I am genuinely shocked by this treatment. The only reason I phoned is because friends had ordered here before and told me it was good. I would not support this business. Just order from another location if you can.

3  Thank 203Jenn_G_13203
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I visited the Queen Street location and have eaten at the Dartmouth and Fairview locations in the past. Not a bad place for a slice ( although other give bigger slices) but the pizza is just average.

1  Thank NSTraveller493
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Went in for takeout and ordered the poutine. Service was okay, although the first guy who took my order didn't know how to use the cash register. Took about 10 - 15 minutes to get my food, so not that bad. The poutine was good, but not that great. The fries are the standard frozen kind, and there could have been more cheese, but the gravy was tasty and everything was piping hot. The price was good, and they are open late.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

One night, my boyfriend and I were really craving shawarma. We were trying to think of somewhere that would have them and I remembered Alexandra's advertising it recently. Much to our disappointment, it was more of a caesar wrap.. Filled with lettuce and caesar salad dressing, croutons and other things. It was very disappointing.

Had they called it a chicken caesar wrap it would have been great, but a shawarma it definitely is not.