“Bartender”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Last Friday me and my boyfriend went to the Oasis Pub and Eatery; We had ordered two drinks and the bartender with dark hair and glasses was extremely rude. Then I had took up a ticket with 30 dollars on it because i had won. So the bartender threw the money at me didn't pass me the money but he had threw the money at me. I don't go to Oasis that much I don't know the bartender from adam. He makes makes other people in the province of Nova Scotia Look Bad especially when you have people like him serving the public.

2  Thank Mandie M
OasisPub, Manager at Oasis Pub and Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Hello Mandie M., I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate any feedback we get, whether positive or negative, because that is how we gauge our performance and areas we can improve upon. I am sorry that our bartender came off as rude, that is a problem that has been corrected. If you would do us the honor of a second chance, we would be happy to offer you 25% off your next meal. Simply mention you are a Trip Advisor reviewer when ordering and let our wonderful staff show you how great our service can be.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I enjoy going here for lunch. Food is decent pub food and beer is cheap. Nothing fancy but one of my favorite pubs in Halifax

1  Thank Wayne B

Hello Wayne B, Thank you for your review of the Oasis! We are glad that you enjoy visiting us and appreciate your business. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you 25% off your next meal with us. Just mention to your server that you are a TripAdvisor reviewer upon ordering and receive a great meal at 25% off. Thank again!

Reviewed 1 February 2008

Never eaten there...but a nice bar. Dollar drinks Saturday nights are great there because they actually use real booze! None of this no name watered down stuff. and the waitresses there are...very nice.....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Thank you for your review! If you'd ever like to try our great food, we would be happy to offer you a 25% discount off your first meal. Simply tell your server you are a TripAdvisor reviewer and enjoy some great pub grub at a reduced price. We hope to see you soon!

Halifax Region, Canada
Reviewed 27 December 2007

Pub Pub Pub

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 24 December 2007

Great place for good, cheap wings but I'm not sure I'd try anything else on the menu.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Thank you for your review! While you are correct about our great (and cheap) wings, we would love for you to try out another of our great menu items at 25% off. Mention that you are a tripadvisor reviewer to your server upon ordering and then fill up on some of the best pub grub in the city. Hope to see you soon!