“Great mezza”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I highly recommend the calamari that comes with tahziki to dip it in. They have a nice 3 dip sampler with pita that is also very good. I wish there were a few more entrees available.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

delightful food and evening--very nice un-gaudy décor--it's a middle eastern Lebanese type restaurant. I had eaten lunch there several times and it was quite good, but went for dinner and was wonderfully surprised. Lunch fare was good, reasonably priced, but not really outstanding. for diner we had the "share it platter" with kebabs --each of us could choose, chicken, beef or lamb. Very ample kebabs came with a HUGE platter of wonderful sides--corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, fatouche, rice, etc. excellent and bountiful. What a delightful way to have an evening out with friends--very friendly and fun staff. cost of the platter for four people was $80 dollars--(usually a 30 dollar groupon is available)

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I go to Mezza regularly, usually for lunch. The food is always very good with generous portions. They have a great lunch combo for $20 for two, which includes two sandwiches (one for each of you and your choice of sandwich) and a platter of fatoush salad and your choice of basmati rice, lemon roasted potatoes, or french fries which you share. Great value and large portions. I love the chicken kafta. I have been there with friends, with my husband for dinner, and with teenage children. Everyone enjoys it. It is on our list of top 5 places to go for lunch. I have always found the service to be good as well. Dinner portions are also very generous, although a bit more pricey than lunch.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Delicious shawarma! The sauce on the shawarma here is tantalizing. It is rich, with a roasted garlic flavor that matches the roasted seasoned chicken fantastically. I had never tried shawarma, but was exposed to Mezza shawarma during a food tour with my wife, my 14 year old and 8 year old. Later in our trip, my 14 year old requested we leave the hotel and grab a late night shawarma. He asked for extra pickled radish on his sandwich, which was awesome. He doesn't eat most common vegetables, so the pickled radishes really hit it out of the park.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Mezza has pretty good gyros, but the customer service is lacking.There are a lot of menu options. I would try it again - we'll see.................