“Great Donairs”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Saint John, Canada
“Great Donairs”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

During our stay at the Holiday Inn Express Halifax-Bedford we enjoyed the Donairs from Hala's. The portions were a good size, tasted great, with plenty of meat. We didn't have to ask for plates, utensils, or napkins.

Visited March 2014

Fayetteville, GA
“Quite a variety on the menu”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Even though this restaurant is primarily advertised as a pizza establishment, the menu is quite extensive...including salads, Greek food, and more Italian options. The restaurant is just across the parking lot from the Holiday Inn Express in Bedford. This is a great late night option if you are staying in the hotel. We ordered the pizza and took it back to our room. Service was fast and the pizza was good. No complaints. The food is reasonably priced

Visited October 2013
Rothesay, Canada
“Great food and a excellent convenient location”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was in Hala's Pizza & Doniar on the evening of Oct 5. The restaurant is next door to the Holiday Inn for which I stayed. I ordered a large pizza, which I enjoyed. Flavorful and not greasy. The beer and wine store is in the same strip mall. Beer and pizza all in walking distance, what's there not to like?

• Visited October 2013
Brantford, Canada
“Great pizza, but a little pricey.”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I really did like the Pizza, it was one the better PIzza's I've ever had - but when we ordered, I couldn't believe it almost came to $35 for a large!
So we did a basic pep n' cheese and it broght it down to about $26... We needed something quick after driving all day and staying at the hotel beside them - it was really good pizza though!

Visited August 2013
CARTWRIGHT
“Great food...atmosphere was enjoyable”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

the meal plates were fantastic, huge portions and massive flavour. I wanted to have an "authentic" halifax donair before i left and the one i ate here was delicious. The meal plate came with hummus, tabbouleh and i think kebbeh. The tabbouleh was would be a little strong for a weaker palate but was great when mixed with the donair or the hummus. My wife had the falafal and it was also quite tasty. One thing worth mentioning was the atmosphere was quite good too, it's a quicker serve restaurant but the grill and food prep area is visible. The one older cook was singing away and it was tough not to smile at the entertainment! Well done.

Visited July 2013