“wow,wow”
Review of Halifax

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 helpful votes
“wow,wow”
Reviewed 6 August 2009

we just loved halifax, sackville and bedford.

it is a amazing place, so much to do and the people are wonderfull

check out shooters in enfield for amazing wingers on thursday wing night-

the peir 21 and citadel are fantastic sightseening trips.

we love it so much we are moving there next summer and i can not wait.

1 Thank cazzaEngland
Indianapolis,In.
2 helpful votes
“The perfect trip ever!”
Reviewed 25 July 2009

This may sound strange, but I spent three nights and two days in Halifax and it was the best time of my life!
I spent the whole time in the breezes of the ocean air...the nights I spent were under the stars, in my sleeping bag. During the day I strolled around the center of town taking many pix and I was amazed by it all. Maybe that doesn't sound so extreme to a young person...but I'm 58 yrs. old and I was there....July 11, 2009!
ROCK ON SIR PAUL!!!

1 Thank Liverpoolbride
Daniel Island South Carolina
3 helpful votes
“Whirlwind Tour of Nova Scotia”
Reviewed 12 May 2009

Fly into Halifax but no need to spend alot of time there - do visit a club called the Lower Deck while in town especially if a band called Signalhill is playing. We stayed at the Westin Nova Scotian - it was very convenient walking distance to all we wanted to do downtown & very comfortable (except for the door locks on the room but they are fixing that!)
Must sees are Cape Breton via Cabots Trail, Lunenburg and Peggys Cove....nothing short of spectacular!

3 Thank iamsharbaby
Toronto
1 helpful vote
“Halifax...a wonderful city”
Reviewed 12 April 2009

What a great city, tonnes to do, lots to drink and great people. I would redommend anyone to visit there.

1 Thank DoubleAAToronto
Newfoundland
16 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed 17 March 2009

Having only joined TripAdvisor recently and having journeyed to Halifax last year, this will be rather short. We stayed at the Ramada. They delivered a paper each morning, wich we liked. There was good shopping and nice restaurants. No complaints here! We would return.

1 Thank greenkj

Been to Halifax? Share your experiences!