We stayed in one of the cottages for 4 days for a large family group. The setting was beautiful and the lake with the paddle boats and canoes was such a nice touch. The firepit on the beach was well set up. The kids really enjoyed the pool. The restaurant was not accessible due to a fire that happened earlier in the summer, yet they said there would be a complementary breakfast in a makeshift tent, yet it was really disorganized and from day to day you did not know if it was running or not. We found it difficult to get supplies such as toilet paper for the staff. We were down to allocating minimum squares to each member of the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia