Recently booked a room in the Birches there- but having read bad reviews on Tripadvisor- we were afraid to stay and cancelled - Jen at the front desk was very very nice and helpful about this .. On the way over from PEI - we had a change of mind and decided to give it a try - IF we could still get a room- my sister and I were on a nostalgia trip seeing places we had lived as children and places our parents had stayed - Pictou Lodge was high on our list.. We were able to rebook the Birches -- the room( two queen beds) was lovely- clean/ tidy - bathroom was spotless with lots of nice towels and extras-- we over- looked the water- staff everywhere were pleasant and kind- Wendy and Jo anne in the dining area were exceptional .. We were so happy that the negative reviews didn't prevent us having a memorable stay there .. Definitely go back again ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia