I stayed here in September 2013 with co-workers, for our annual conference, which was held in one of the meeting rooms at the resort. As we pulled up to the lodge, I was delighted to see the beautiful ocean view. These charming, rustic cabins are surrounded by water and the views are amazing!
We stayed in a 3 bedroom cabin, each room having its own bathroom, which was a plus. The queen size bed in my room was super comfortable and I had a great sleep. One of the best features of the cabin was the beautiful stone fireplace. We all agreed that the resort would be ideal for a romantic getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia