We are local and go each season for lunch a couple of times and for dinner at least once. We will continue to go for lunch but not dinner. We had made a 730 PM dinner reservation on a Saturday evening to celebrate our anniversary. When we arrived there was only one other couple in the dining room. The hostess who was young ,not very friendly or accommodating led us to the table next to the prep station and kitchen. It was obvious we were not happy but it was our great waiter Liam who moved us to another table. The food was at best mediocre and the meal was well in excess of $150.00 .During the last 30 plus minutes of our meal the waitresses were preparing for the brunch on Sunday. This meant they were gathering up silverware, glasses, linens. Actually everything short of vacumming. They were trying to do this quietly but it is impossible. Next to the poor quality food this was the worst part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia