“Delicious & Well Priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Ivory Cuisine - CLOSED

Thai Ivory Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Nova Scotia
“Delicious & Well Priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Ivory Cuisine is a very good, healthy choice to dine, the atmoshere is great as its on the waterfront. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The menu is huge but can never go wrong with their delicious coconut milk soup and Pad Thai! So glad they decided to come to our small town and hopefully to stay! Highly recommend and u wont be disappointed!

Enjoy

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank lisleblanc

“Ordinary for Thai, but Thai food is always good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

This place had a pretty big menu. Almost overwhelming. Kind of a fancy decor. Papaya salad was nice. Curries were also nice. However, something unforgiving: they charged 2$ extra for hot sauce. Unacceptable. But I guess you don't have many other options in Pictou if you want Thai or Asian food.

2 Thank QuebecTrotter
Pictou County, Nova Scotia
“Delicious Lunch and Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We have been to Thai Ivory for both lunch and dinner on several occasions. We have enjoyed every bite. Although it would be great to eat our way through the menu (eventually), the Massaman curry tends to be a repeat choice. The mang and papaya salads are very tasty, as is everything else. Very happy to have a Thai restaurant in my tiny wee town. Now if they would only deliver within a 10 km range.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lyons_Brook_Guy
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Loved it! Delicious food, great service and beautiful restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Went to Thai Ivory Cuisine in Pictou for dinner the other day for the first time and I went back the next day for lunch it was so good!
The waitress was very nice and inviting, the restaurant is beautiful and relaxing, the food was fresh and delicious and I will definitely be coming here again and again.
I had the Pad Thai because that's the first thing I order every time I try a Thai restaurant for the first time. It came with a spring roll and soup to start, I had the wonton soup and my husband had the hot and sour. Both were very delicious and the spring roll was definitely freshly made, didn't have a frozen taste at all. The Pad Thai was delicious, fresh, had lot's of flavour and the portion was more than enough. My husband had the spicy noodles with duck and loved it so much that he ordered the same thing the next day we came back for lunch.

I highly recommend giving Thai Ivory Cuisine a try because you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kasia_85
Souris, Canada
“Wish I lived closer so I could eat here often.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Thai Ivory Cuisine at 91 Water St was recommended by local people and it was a great choice for lunch.
Very helpful,pleasant and knowledgeable waitress gave good advice on menu. Very careful about allergy requests.
Meal was tasty and guick and good value.

• Visited August 2013