“PHENOMINAL!!”

Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“PHENOMINAL!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The absolute most fantastic experience, more than I could have ever imagined and hoped for. Myself, husband, daughter (6) and niece (14) went on a trail ride and I truly couldn't even imagine a better experience. We were all inexperienced riders and the staff were absolutely amazing, informative and engaging, and even allowed my daughter who is 6 ride her own horse with a guide beside her. they were soooo fantastic. This is imprinted in my memory forever! the views of sitting on a horse at the tree line and looking back at all the rolling hills and scenery, it was so overwhelming in the best way possible. The horses were amazing, and the trail ride through the forest was sooo impressive, and...I just can not describe the feeling I received from the wonder of their 200 acres in and out of the forest and through-out the fields of picturesque photographic memories, I have lived in Muskoka for 5 years now, and you just can not get what they gave to us anywhere, thank you. I would recommend Winding Fences to everyone and anyone, and have already word of mouth this beaustiful place and the people of Winding Fences Farm, I am so overly pleased and the cost for what we got...I would have paid double, no others out there offer such a long trail ride for such a small cost, we will be back. GUARANTEED! - - Stephanie, Troy and family. Thank you so very much!

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Stephanie G

Muskoka
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Riding Experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I have been to Winding Fences so many times and been on so many different horses that it never gets boring. They always change the trails up every time I go. The people who work there are very nice! They even have cows, pigs and chickens running around the place free range. I have never rode in such a beautiful place before! The horses are so sweet and beautiful. I take lessons there every week and it is great. Its 200 acres of pure beauty! I know all the horses by name and they always come running up to me when I see them. I highly reccomend going there. Everything is priced very well and it is just a lovely experience for all kids and adults over the age of 9! Its just great! Please go there! My husband proposed to me there after 3 years of riding, right in the beautiful middle of the wonderful country side!

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Horses2244
MuskokaWrangler, Owner at Winding Fences Farm, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to provide custom experiences to all of our guests to make the experience the best we can. With over 200 acres to ride on, we have different trail options available to make the ride different each time.

We hope to see you again this year,

Winding Fences Farm
Bracebridge, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Trail rides second to none!”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I went on a trail ride through some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. It went from open field to cedar bush, to hardwood bush and around rock cuts, by streams - it was just gorgeous! I can't wait to get out there again!

Visited November 2011