Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie
Four Points By Sheraton Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
FourPoints.com
US$70
Best Western Royal Oak Inn(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$81
Fairfield Inn & Suites Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$136
US$114
Super 8 Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$71
US$96
US$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastsalt water poolhot and cold itemswafflesfitness roomlarge roomthe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffgreat roomeasy accessoff the highwaylots of parkingnice staywould stay here againbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Everything about this hotel I like, but during our last visit, our room wasn't cleaned. We were gone most of our second day, and when we got back the room had not been made up. I don't know if it was simply forgotten, or what, but I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014

From the time of booking to entering the Hampton Inn at Barrie the staff is courteous, friendly and extremly helpful! Rooms are great and amenities as well! This is my home away from home when I travell to Barrie for business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Excellent rooms and good hot breakfast. Near major stores and restaurants. Quiet street and lots of parking. Staff really helpful. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lobby at all times. Fresh cookies mid-afternoon in lobby are a treat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elaine C
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Nice cozy and clean place for a business trip , no restaurants or room service available and a car is a must for any transportation around the city . Convenient due to proximity to the highway .

Helpful staff and nice breakfast .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yiorgos E
BarrieManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We are so pleased you choose to stay with us!
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Barrie.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

It's always a good idea to review a Hampton bench mark property as a business traveler.

As a HH member and frequent business traveler I have come to expect 3 basics;

1. have good WIFI - this is a must because I spend my evenings working
2. have a good fitness center - this one is great and the pool and hot tub overlooking the forest is really special
3. have all the healthy breakfast options - check here too

I almost always order a fridge to my room because of diet restrictions etc and although it appears I did'nt on this trip the staff was more then accommodating and delivered my fridge quickly upon request.

I generally stay loyal to the Hilton brand as a business traveler because of these facts and this property was notable.

Room Tip: Back of the building looks onto the forest and so does the pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mrs S
BarrieManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for your continued loyalty to both our property and our brand!
Our staff take a great deal of pride in their jobs and we love to see it shine through to the guest.

We understand how important those ammenities are when travelling. We are in the process of upgrading our internet service even further. You will be very pleased with the results!

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Barrie.