My husband and I have stayed at the Monte Carlo Barrie several times now anywhere from 5 nights to 3 weeks and have found it to be consistently very clean, with great staff and a very convenient location. Their daily continental breakfast is very nice and for a modest upgrade you can get a hot breakfast. A daily paper is ready every morning to enjoy with your breakfast. We really don't consider staying anywhere else in Barrie and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites is conveniently situated on the southeast corner of Hwy 400 and Dunlop, at 81 Hart Drive and minutes from downtown Barrie, Parklands, Beaches, Ski Resorts and local attractions. Whether your needs are strickly business or mainly pleasure, our facility offers all the luxury, functionality, comfort and value you would expect from a Monte Carlo Inn. With a fully licensed restaurant, indoor salt water pool, free parking, recently upgraded free wi-fi, complimentary continental breakfast, comprehensive meeting facilities and a long list of amenities, our hospitality centre will epitomize the meaning of "Your Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Hotel Barrie
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites Canada - Ontario