“very satisfied”

Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Barrie
London, Canada
“very satisfied”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed the night here this past Saturday as the result of a split second decision to not drive back to London in the evening. I came to Barrie to visit a close friend. I work midnights so I was up all night and didn't get any sleep before I left London. So, I stayed the night here because I was too tired to drive home. Suited my needs just fine. Great sleep in a comfortable bed; clean bathroom, cable tv. I was given a corner room and it was extremely quiet on that side, despite being beside the 400. Impressive. Honestly, I may as well have been alone on that entire floor it was so quiet. Perfect!!!!! It was a quiet non-holiday weekend on a chilly rainy day which probably explained why it was so mellow, but I would definitely stay here again. My needs are simple, as far as motel stays are concerned, and I was quite pleased. I may have stayed here years ago when it was under a different name. Did it used to be called The Continental Inn? Or am I thinking of somewhere else? Anyway, I would definitely recommend it for, at least, a one night stay. Next time I'm in Barrie, I will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cannington, Canada
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had a birthday party for my daughter. We spent the night at the travelodge. The girls loved the pool and all the stores and restaurants to choose from near by. The staff were great and the room was clean and had lots of towels for us. I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
Orillia
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Rooms comfortable. Heating and cooling system needs some refinement to get to the temperatures a person desires. Otherwise I found staff extremely helpful in any questions I asked or in trying to find a restaurant open early on a Sunday.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge