“More than satisfied!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Buco Ristorante

Il Buco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Buco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 501 Restaurants in Barrie
Price range: US$15 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Center
Cross street: Bayfield
Niagara Falls, Canada
“More than satisfied!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

First off, my wife is an excellent cook so going out for dinner is generally not high on our list. We've been to Il Buco twice now and we've been more than satisfied with the food and experience both times. The meat dishes have all been excellent as have the salads and appetizers. If you're looking to try a new restaurant without the fear of being disappointed, check this place out.

• Visited June 2014

Barrie
“Top 5 in Barrie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The absolute favorite of both by wife & I for the past several years, never disappoints, great staff, amazing food and very reasonably priced. Weekly specials are varied, and excellent, homemade pastas are simply fantastic. The whole restaurant has a view of the lake, and the outdoor patio is too good to be missed in the warm summer months. buon appetito !

• Visited June 2014
Barrie, Canada
“Excellent Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have visited Il Buco many times and are always happy with everything. From the food to the service to the view, I highly recommend Il Buco.

• Visited December 2013
Canada
“Best Lake View in Barrie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We have been to this restaurant a number of times and the food and service is consistently excellent. Often we will just share a few appetizers as they are quite filling and absolutely delicious – especially the Famous Roasted Garlic and the Calamari and Shrimp Putanesca. Combine this with a glass of red wine on the patio overlooking the lake and you have the makings of a wonderful afternoon. I only wish that they opened the patio on Sunday afternoons and earlier on Saturdays.

• Visited May 2014
“Exellent food.... great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had my wedding reception at “Il Buco Ristorante” we booked the entire restaurant to have our intimate and private function. I believe” Il Buco” is the best Italian restaurant I have visited in Barrie. I was very happy when the owner told me they were going to close to the public that day in order for us to have the restaurant to ourselves.
The ambience was perfect for the occasion, décor was absolutely beautiful and I must say that the food was phenomenal. It was a six course dinner starting with an antipasto buffet which included trip. Being an Italian, I was very pleased because even in Italy it is hard to find a good trip as delicious as they made it.
The buffet also included cured meat and cheeses, crostini, tuna and beans salad etc…
The portion size of each dish was perfect. We had orecchiette with hot Italian sausage and rapini followed by a truffled mushroom risotto which was outstanding.
We also had grilled beef tenderloin cooked to perfection served with a pan seared salmon that melted like butter whet it entered you mouth
The service was great. Each server was very attentive with the guest and kept the wine flowing.
The owners of the restaurant were also very active during the entire reception. They were very kind and were always making sure everything was beyond our satisfaction.
I would highly recommended “Il Buco Ristorante” to anyone who wants to enjoy a quite dinner or have a quite party

• Visited May 2014

Been to Il Buco Ristorante? Share your experiences!