“kids party place”

Add it.
Retro Planet
Ranked #18 of 20 Fun & Games in Barrie
Reviewed 18 October 2012

granchildren love this place. something to do besides eating. staff very good with children. food is typical childrens fare.

1  Thank galipo47

Reviewed 25 August 2012

the amount they billed me on the CC doubled when I got there becasue the staff made a mistake and did not charge me enough.

2  Thank VHW67
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We went on a rainy day so pretty much had the place to ourselves. Paid handsomely for the privilege of acting like a kid. Great family fun.

1  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Finding somewhere that is fun for the whole family is never easy - but at Retro Planet we've managed that!

My children range in age from 19 to 12 and have been entertained at Retro Planet throughout the years. I think we 'found' it about 5 years ago and have been going once or twice a year since then; every time we stay over in Barrie.

My eldest loves the laser tag there, my youngest especially loves the glow in the dark mini-golf and my middle two really enjoy certain video games - I go from one to the other :)

On certain days during the week (and in the Summer - every day) they have 'play all day' passes (currently) for $20! - All you can play laser tag/mini golf and non-prize video games included! (There are also machines that require tokens which give out tickets for prize redemption, but they cost extra.)

They also have food available there, but we often pop across the parking lot to A & W as my one son is addicted to their 'frosty mugs'.

My youngest is physically disabled, so finding something that she can enjoy just as much as my other kids, is well worth mentioning when it happens - that's why I wanted to review Retro Planet.

I just wish they'd update their website - we've told them about it when we've visited the last two years at least.

5  Thank m0m04