“Try eating healthy, heres a good start .....”
Review of Fresh-A-Fare

Fresh-A-Fare
Ranked #78 of 523 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We take great pride in our food because it is OUR food. We cook, cure and smoke our own meats. We make our soups from scratch using recipes we create. We make our doughs and bake our breads. We select our produce and our meat cuts. We don't offer food we don't love ourselves. We believe in making good, honest food with lots of flavour. Eat and enjoy.
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Had one of my better lunch's last week. Walked away full, and that was from salad. I am a meat and potatoes guy, but trying to eat better. Had lunch with a friend there last week, salad, WOW was it great, and better for me than what i may have had. Good work.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I went to the Welham Rd. location and had the roasted vegetable sandwich on a ciabatta bun. It was very delicious. I really appreciate that all the bread, soup and dressings are home made. It was nice there was a vegetarian sandwich option. I can't wait to go back and try their soup and salads.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Great food. Great service. Amazing dill dressing. I highly recommend this place to everyone who is sick of eating junky fast food. Everything is fresh and home made. Worth the wait in long lunch line:)

1  Thank LoveBarrie
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Always love the fresh made salads, soups and sandwiches. Can be extremely hectic during lunch hour- be prepared to stand in line awhile. it is definitlely worth the wait. Pretzel buns are amazing!

1  Thank Georgiangal
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Read some favorable reviews and decided to check it out. Staff was inattentive, restaurant was dirty, food all over the floor in the prep area and saw people leaving much of the food on their plates. Disappointed. Won't be back.

3  Thank Frugal Foodie B