“Great first visit”
Review of Rawlicious - CLOSED

Rawlicious
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A friend and I headed to Rawlicious after a yoga class earlier this week. We had heard about the food and wanted to check it out. It was a sunny and hot day so the doors were open and we sat near the street. Very nice.
The menu was very interesting with a full page of juices and smoothies! The Ginger Love juice was awesome. I love the sweet beet and ginger blend. My friend had the burger which was amazing. The hightlight on the plate were the jimica fries! I had the All Green Goodness salad which was topped with pumpkin seeds, avacado and cheese. It was ok. For $10.50 I expected more of the goodness than a bowl overflowing with kale and lettuce. Not enough of the "good stuff" in that menu item.
Had a cookie for dessert. Yum.
Overall, I would go back here but stick with the created items, not the salads. Lunch was $50 for two mains, one juice and a cookie. A bit on the expensive side for lunch.

1  Thank steveNjana

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I have a friend who is a vegetarian. So when she came to barrie I had to take her here. She loved it and I loved it. It was first time and everything we ordered were so fresh and delicious

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Vegan doesn't always mean gluten-free, but at Rawlicious everything is gluten-free. I was in Barrie this past Monday (March 10) to celebrate a friend's birthday. What a treat! I had the spring rolls with a yummy, creamy Thai dip, the pizza, and the pumpkin pie. We sat right in the front window, across the road from the Memorial Square, at Fred Grant and Dunlop Streets, and the bay. The service was great. Can't wait to go back to try some other items. I've noticed a couple of comments about the cost...there were three of us for lunch....1 app, 2 salads (they're huge!), 1 entree, 2 desserts, 3 teas, 1 GF beer (Lakefront's New Grist)...about $60 (before tip)...reasonable.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Having visited here a few time, I thought I'd write a review. My gf dragged me in to try this place one day and we have gone back several times since without the dragging! The food is good and the staff is helpful and knowledgeable. I am not raw/vegan/veg by any means, but she tries to get me to eat healthy. The best part of this place is the options. There are several to choose from, unlike a few other small vegan/raw places we have been with only a few options. For those that are hesitant or unsure of what things will taste like, I suggest the pizza (always a favorite) followed by a key lime tart. The pastas are good as well. Most of the staff are young, pretty girls that won't hurt your eyes either.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Husband and I stumbled across this little gem a few weeks ago and were so impressed.

Food was great, hours are so accommodating and service was friendly, knowledgable and clearly passionate about the food.

Prices are high but you get what you pay for, organic, fresh and non processed foods.

We can't wait to go back again our next trip to Barrie!