“Always had a good experience”
Review of Michael & Marion's

Michael & Marion's
Ranked #23 of 502 Restaurants in Barrie
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: City Center
Barrie, Canada
“Always had a good experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here at least 5-6 times now as it near our house. I always enjoy the food...prepared to perfection, served with style and high quality. The Lamb is excellent, but so too are the other dishes. The service is always very good, and I like the vibe of the place. My favourite place in Barrie basically.

Visited April 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Surprising find for a Mother's Day celebration”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were on our way to cottage country. However, I had forgotten to book a luncheon to celebrate Mother's Day. I quickly found Michael & Marions' on the internet. I telephoned them and they were very accommodating in getting us a table for five on such short notice. When we arrived, the family was immediately escorted to our table in the bar section. As we walked through the dining room, I noticed that all the tables were occupied. The wait staff was very pleasant and helpful. The menu had a good and varied selection of appetizers and main dishes. The food was quite tasty and the portions adequate. The ambiance in the dining room was one of casual elegance while the bar area was more casual but surprisingly quiet and relaxed. The family was very pleased with my last minute selection for a Mother's Day luncheon and asked that we return in the future to sample some of the other delicious items listed on the menu.

• Visited May 2014
“Reservation on Mothers Day”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Was seated with little wait. Service was good but very disappointed that a table with 5 was given only one tray to share of both starters and desserts included in the Prix Fix. We had to share the same amount the table for 2's were receiving. Hard to believe they could oversight this as it appears to be a cheap tactic in a supposed "upper scale" experience. This experience will make returning a second thought as I'm sure they know better being in business this long.

• Visited May 2014
Barrie, Canada
“Great classics and very good wine”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Good place for a romantic dinner in Barrie.
Great classics, nice presentation, constancy and always very interesting wine products.
The owner is very ''connoisseur'', unpretentious and friendly.

Visited April 2014
“Ate Here”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

In a nut shell, I would not go back I found the dinner and ambience not worth the price they charge.

• Visited February 2014