“Excellent breakfast!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The food was well prepared; the restaurant was sunny, bright, and clean! The menu was easy to read for selecting food. In addition to describing what was in each dish and the price, the menu included calories of each dish. I had a smoothie that was very good. Our group included 11 people; we were seated and served immediately. The food was what we ordered and was warm. Our server was attentive. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

My previous experience (in a different city) didn't leave me wanting to return (and I hadn't) until my sister and her husband came to town and suggested we meet for breakfast there. So, I decided to give Cora's a second chance. As it is a franchise, while they have certain service standards they but, like most things, a different location can mean a different experience. Since moving to Barrie in the fall, I've been to this location twice and am a fan.
Both times I've been there in the last 4 months were during peak times - Sunday morning around 11/12 and lunchtime the day after Boxing day. And, both times by chance, I've been seated in the glassed in section. I don't know whether noise is a concern when seated in the other area, but with it being so open and the number of people, and the coming and going of people and servers, I wonder.
Each time there was the expected line-up to be seated, but it moved quickly. I don't recall the specific menu selections, but I don't think it matters what you choose. The food was good and plentiful. Service was also right up there for a place that is so busy (or maybe because it is so busy, they have the ratio of staff to customers figured out).
So, when the opportunity presents itself, I'll go back again.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Well, you can tell already I am a Cora's fan. The strawberry waffle continues to be my personal favourite - and this Cora's did not disappoint. Timing was good - no line-up and quick seating. Very pleasant server(s). Four of us ordered different breakfasts and all professed to be very pleased with their choice. It's a good thing there is no Cora's close to where we live!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

While their quality is decent for a breakfast place, I find there are way better deals out there... it's just too expensive.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

A lot of people go here and I don't understand it. The pics on the menu don't come close to the terrible food you get and the prices are extravagant for the poor food quality you receive.