“i like my martini dirty.”
Review of Monsoon Lounge & Sushi - CLOSED

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Barrie, Canada
“i like my martini dirty.”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My wife and I went with a couple friends for Martini's and Sushi. Great experience, my wife has been here numerous times but this was only my second visit. Our server was fantastic, professional and curteous (what more could you ask for) The martini's were fantastic and the sushi was amazing (try the chicken curry sushi).

The leather seats, and lounge like feel made it a place that we will return to again very soon.

But really, don't go there, we don't want it to get to busy because then we'll have to wait a long time for a seat.

Victor

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Vbox123

“Great Christmas Party”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We recently had a christmas get together at the Mosoons in downtown Barrie....the food they provided was very good and I was so amazed that they could produce such great sushi in what has to be the tiniest kitchen in the world!!!!!They must have a very good chef!!
The mixed drinked drinks and Martinis were also well done...by two very professioal bar staff....who took very good care of us all...so thanks...and we will go back.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Lynnec4
“Leather and Sushi”
Reviewed 24 December 2011

This place ROCKS! The combination of leather chairs, upscale clientele and fantastic Sushi makes this my new favorite lounge. The martini's are awesome and the service is impecable. It is nice to see a bar/lounge in the city that is not over run with the college kids, I think the price point of the place keeps them out.

Well done Monsoon lounge, we will be back for many a return visit.

• Visited December 2011
“LOVE this little gem!”
Reviewed 20 December 2011

My husband and I love Monsoons! The food, atmosphere, staff, location and drinks - its all perfect! We love to come and sample different items off the menu (all veryyyy resonably priced) and test out some one of MANY martini options (Mars bar martini is the best)!

• Visited March 2011
Barrie, Canada
“tasty, fresh, cozy, relaxing”
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We really enjoyed the food. The sushi was vwey fresh, also they have a wide selection of vegeterian options. the drink menu is also quite large. The atmosphere is cozy, relaxing and we instantly relax when we walk in. The bartender as very polite and knowlegable. He answered all of our question about the menu and came up with alternatives that were very interestng. We will keep visiti this restaurant.

• Visited November 2011