“Terrible customer service”

Ital Pizza
Ranked #318 of 523 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stopped by in the afternoon after working all night and doing some running around. This place was on my way home, not my usual pizza place. When I got home and ready for bed, I opened the pizza. It was hot, but the dough on the inside of the crust was still raw, the bottom was crispy and nice but it needed 4 or 5 more minutes. The top was not even brown. I called to let them know that the pizza was not cooked fully and the lady started yelling at me that it was, she saw it, bring it back. I tried explaining I didn't care, I was going to bed, just wanted to let them know. She started yelling again about making fresh dough every day, they had been in business for over 20 years and never had a complaint. I was rude and hung up. I would not recommend this place place to anyone.

4  Thank Carol S

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Good old fashioned pizza.
prompt efficient service and good delivery.
Perfect for watching Sunday NFL games

1  Thank Canad_ian1952
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have never tried to pizza so no comment on that. I had the chicken parmesan sandwich, expecting a real piece of breaded chicken. It was like a giant mcnugget type of breaded chicken. Processed garbage. Not worth over $8 with tax...could have got same processed meat at subway next door for less money!.

3  Thank Sarob2
Reviewed 6 December 2010

My wife and I have been eating their pizza for years and I still have yet to find a pizza place that uses quality ingredients like they do. Their staff is extremely friendly so we usually go in rather than have it delivered.

2  Thank FredB51
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We Order pizza once or twice per week.....from more reputable establishments....wanted to try something new and were extremly disappointed.......The pizza was 45 minuted late and it was awful....like cardboard even the extra cheese half had hardly any cheese at all....arrives cold...nasty bacon peices vs. slices...sauce bland...extremly dry pizza...not tasty at all....I was actually on my way out the door to pick up slices elsewere because they were so late....when they finally arrived....wish I left to pick up slices vs. giving them any business We always tip 20% to the drivers and ended up just paying the cost of it....husband called before it arrived to say it was late...and they offered a $3.00 rebate....wish we never paid and told them to take this horrible pizza back......nastiness....

4  Thank ksanto